1. To qualify, an affiliate will need to earn minimum revenues of at least $1,000 per week in the first 2 complete months after their affiliate account becomes active (activation date is based on account approval date stored in Madrivo’s tracking system).
To be eligible to participate, affiliate must be a brand-new affiliate that is joining the Madrivo Network or has recently joined as of September 1, 2018. The following are not eligible to participate in the Affiliate Bonus Program: a) a new account of an existing affiliate; b) DBA of a previous client c) affiliates or active accounts approved prior to September 1st, 2018; and d) affiliate networks of any kind. No exceptions.
2. Promotion of this bonus program starts on 10/1/2018 and ends when this bonus program is taken off our site (subject to Madrivo’s sole discretion).
3. Affiliates must adhere to Madrivo’s Affiliate Terms and Conditions found within their affiliate account or alternate terms signed between Madrivo and the affiliate outside of the standard contract. Any violation of the terms signed by both parties will automatically disqualify the affiliate from the bonus competition.
4. Affiliate earnings will be calculated on the 10th of the following month and will not be considered for the bonus until that time. Weekly earnings are subject to returns in the case of suspected or proven fraud. In the case that revenue is removed due to fraud, the affiliate will be automatically disqualified.
5. Madrivo reserves the right and exclusive discretion to make all decisions about an affiliate’s eligibility for the bonus.
6. Affiliate must complete and submit a Bonus Request Form and email confirmation of its completion to their Madrivo account manager no later than 30 days after being eligible.
7. Affiliate will be eligible for bonus payments on a net 30 basis. The first payment will be made no less than 30 days after a “Bonus Request Form” has been completed and all other requirements have been met.