We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Client Success Manager is responsible for managing customer service relations for active accounts, special requests for accounts, and ongoing compliance initiatives in a way that improves client perception of their partnership with our organization. He or she will be tasked with improving Madrivo’s net promoter score and client engagement quarter-over-quarter as proven through recurring revenue. The CSM will also proactively catch fraudulent affiliate tactics early on through the new pub probationary check in order to optimize the violation tracking process and decrease violations to less than 20 per month.
Madrivo is an integrated online media firm that is growing rapidly in affiliate marketing and lead generation space. We are ranked one of the Top 5 Best CPA Networks worldwide and the “Best 100 companies to work for in the US” so we are seeking qualified candidates who will fit into our high-performing, achievement-based culture. Madrivo’s executive leadership team realizes the importance of prioritizing health and happiness of our employees and has worked hard over the years to nurture a one-of-a-kind workplace culture that earned us a Great Place to Work certification three years in a row. Check out our comprehensive list of benefits offered to all full-time employees here.
- Manage client support requests, troubleshooting issue, and day-to-day conversations with active clients who need specialized support
- Manage client satisfaction through collaborative initiatives; measure client satisfaction through routine surveys
- Manage, analyze, and track client violations; proactively looking for violation patterns and other trends that will detect fraud and/or low-quality traffic early
- Effectively communicate and resolve client violations to ensure future compliance and avoid ongoing incidents
- Analyze and review new client traffic to ensure that the clients are following the guidelines in place during their initial activity
- Generate client violations reports on a weekly basis to identify issues; analyze the reports and suggest corrective actions as needed
- Customer service experience (emphasis on email/written communication with clients) - familiarity with working as liaison between clients and the sales team; proven ability to resolve client issues; strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proactivity and timeliness - react in a timely and effective manner to resolve requests, address violations, and communicate with clients
- Strong organization skills; ability to keep outstanding items in order, make sure all tickets are finalized within timelines, and not overlook any requests/issues. Ability to pull resources and people to make sure the task is done to the clients' satisfaction and within a timely manner
- Team Player - committed to supporting the sales team, support teams, and our clients in every way
- Integrity - in reporting violations and make true assessments and decisions about client accounts
- Follow-through on commitments; ability to meet deadlines and achieve goals
- Analytical skills - ability to understand, assess, and optimize compliance process
The ideal candidate would have the following personality traits/characteristics:
- 100% committed to Madrivo, unwavering focus on contributing to the brand’s collective success, loyal and supportive to team members
- Going above and beyond in everything he or she does to meet and exceed personal and team goals
- Possess an ownership mentality; treat company resources and team members with care
- An ability to work smoothly with highly-driven and performance-driven executives
- Ambition to be the best version of his or herself in their job role and as a positive influence on Madrivo’s culture
- Push self to achieve personal goals consistently; evolve and break boundaries to exceed goals when possible
- Always looking to excel in his or her role, advance knowledge and skillset; consistently seeking growth opportunities, professionally and personally
- Solution-oriented; proactive in addressing and resolving issues or road blocks that arise
- Openness to constructive feedback; motivation to improve weaknesses and harness strengths for the well-being of Madrivo’s team
- Creative thinker; innovative and consistently suggesting new ways to do things
- Accountability; ability to admit faults, learn from mistakes, and make a concrete effort to improve
- Responsiveness and strong communication skills; accessibility to team and clients
- Organization and time-management skills; ability to balance multiple priorities at once and consistently meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Pay Range: TBD
Location: Madrivo Media - Las Vegas
To apply, first draft a cover letter that covers each of the following items (NOTE: these requirements are different than the requirements listed on our application and must be included in the cover letter for consideration)
1. Your annual income for the past two years and your base salary range expectations
2. Why Madrivo should consider adding you to our team
3. A fun fact about you
4. Specific and quantifiable information about your recent track record
5. Details about your book of business and noteworthy clients
Click here to submit your application, including the cover letter.
To view all the benefits of working at Madrivo, click here.