Las Vegas, NV or for the right candidate, 75% telecommuting with a 25% presence in the office in Las Vegas may be considered.
Full-time position with benefits. Competitive salary plus an aggressive performance based bonus
Madrivo is an integrated online media firm that is growing rapidly in the affiliate marketing and lead generation space. Madrivo offers an unparalleled value proposition to advertisers due to the infrastructure, technology, and sheer volume of media and optimization algorithms. This unique combination of attributes has led to explosive growth this year and Madrivo is looking for a Data Acquisition Manager to further expand our consumer reach. The Data Acquisition Manager has to be highly-motivated professional that will leverage their book of business, drive and creativity to secure new suppliers and nurture existing relationships. We want someone personable, persuasive, and goal-oriented with a proven track record in rev-share data acquisition. Madrivo is a Top 5, world-ranked leader in the performance marketing industry and we’re looking for a self-starter who will help us take the #1 spot. The Data Acquisition Manager will work closely with some of the most productive and proven experts in the affiliate marketing space, making this position demanding yet highly rewarding for the right candidate.
- Develops and maintains effective working relationships with data suppliers
- Build and maintain an efficient process to monetize the data and report back to the suppliers
- Maintains open communication with internal teams and collaborates with them to implement new processes and acquisition standards.
- Creates, implements, and manages the acquisition process; develops process improvement initiatives and understands their impact on downstream processes.
Comprehends and applies data collection standards related to the validity of information and sources, especially before accepting incoming data files.
Possesses strong negotiation skills and the ability to reach the right individual within a company to obtain key information.
- Uses creativity and ambition to constantly generate new data sources and build upon existing accounts.
- Audits and resolves duplicated data and conducts data hygiene efforts in order to maintain database integrity.
The ideal candidate would have the following personality traits/characteristics:
- 100% committed to Madrivo, unwavering focus on contributing to the brand’s collective success, loyal and supportive to team members
- Going above and beyond in everything he or she does to meet and exceed personal and team goals
- Possess an ownership mentality; treat company resources and team members with care
- Ambition to be the best version of his or herself in their job role and as a positive influence on Madrivo’s culture
- Push self to achieve personal goals consistently; evolve and break boundaries to exceed goals when possible
- Always looking to excel in his or her role, advance knowledge and skillset; consistently seeking growth opportunities, professionally and personally
- Solution-oriented; proactive in addressing and resolving issues or road blocks that arise
- Openness to constructive feedback; motivation to improve weaknesses and harness strengths for the well-being of Madrivo’s team
- Creative thinker; innovative and consistently suggesting new ways to do things
- Accountability; ability to admit faults, learn from mistakes, and make a concrete effort to improve
- Responsiveness and strong communication skills; accessibility to team and clients
- Organization and time-management skills; ability to balance multiple priorities at once and consistently meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Minimum: 2 years of work experience holding a similar position
- At least 3-5 years of work experience in the same or related industry
- Bachelor’s degree required; graduate degree in Business, Communications, or relevant field is preferred but not required.
To apply, first draft a cover letter that covers each of the following items (NOTE: these requirements are different than the requirements listed on our application and must be included in the cover letter for consideration)
1. Your annual income for the past two years and your base salary range expectations
2. Why Madrivo should consider adding you to our team
3. A fun fact about you
Click here to submit your application, including the cover letter.
To view all the benefits of working at Madrivo, click here.