Las Vegas, NV
Madrivo is looking for a fast-paced and sophisticated Director of Affiliate Sales with specific experience in increasing in-bound leads, generating processes to screen and acquire proven and compliant affiliates, as well as recruiting, training and leading a team to effectively manage affiliates and business goals.
The right candidate will join the team and immediately leverage relationships with premier brands, unbeatable payouts, and strategic partnerships with affiliate vendors to scale the email marketing publisher base. Specifically, the expanding sales team needs an individual with a proven track record, direct publisher management experience, leadership experience, and the ability to communicate the top-tier value proposition of Madrivo to affiliates, matching optimal media with the best revenue generation mechanisms.
- Expand Madrivo's aggressive capture of market share in the email marketing affiliate channel.
- Develop and amplify the current affiliate management and sales team while enlarging the team to meet the needs of the advertisers.
- Grow the Affiliate business development and affiliate management teams. Make decisions and create new sales procedures, in real time, to effectively manage the business pipeline and convert leads to revenue generating publishers.
- Manage the annual budget for the Affiliate Sales Team and the goal setting and reviews to achieve the annual affiliate sales goals.
- Maintain and send management reports specific to the success of the Affiliate Sales Team with the goal of keeping management informed of the affiliate management landscape.
- Interact and coordinate with all internal stakeholders including the executive team.
- 8 + years experience in managing a high growth team with extraordinary top lines sales numbers in a digital advertising firm, direct response advertiser, CPA Network, lead generation enterprise, or any digital marketing company requiring consistent interaction and growth of email publishing affiliates.
- The ownership of an existing, active, and actionable book of business.
- All in, all the time is one of our core values and it is a strong requirement.
- A commitment to excellence and quality in all endeavors and a strong set of ethics.
- Strong sales, financial, and management reporting skills.
- Advanced expertise in CRM systems (QuickBase) and affiliate tracking platforms (both programmatic and direct sold).
- An ability to work smoothly with highly-driven and performance-oriented executives.
- An ability to work independently without day-to-day oversight.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and efficient, with the ability to effectively prioritize an array of tasks
- BA or MBA with 8+ years of experience.
The ideal candidate would have the following personality traits/characteristics:
- 100% committed to Madrivo, unwavering focus on contributing to the brand’s collective success, loyal and supportive to team members
- Going above and beyond in everything he or she does to meet and exceed personal and team goals
- Possess an ownership mentality; treat company resources and team members with care
- Ambition to be the best version of his or herself in their job role and as a positive influence on Madrivo’s culture
- Push self to achieve personal goals consistently; evolve and break boundaries to exceed goals when possible
- Always looking to excel in his or her role, advance knowledge and skillset; consistently seeking growth opportunities, professionally and personally
- Solution-oriented; proactive in addressing and resolving issues or road blocks that arise
- Openness to constructive feedback; motivation to improve weaknesses and harness strengths for the well-being of Madrivo’s team
- Creative thinker; innovative and consistently suggesting new ways to do things
- Accountability; ability to admit faults, learn from mistakes, and make a concrete effort to improve
- Responsiveness and strong communication skills; accessibility to team and clients
- Organization and time-management skills; ability to balance multiple priorities at once and consistently meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
To apply, first draft a cover letter that covers each of the following items (NOTE: these requirements are different than the requirements listed on our application and must be included in the cover letter for consideration)
1. Your annual income for the past two years and your base salary range expectations
2. Why Madrivo should consider adding you to our team
3. A fun fact about you
4. Specific and quantifiable information about your recent track record
5. Details about your book of business and noteworthy clients
Click here to submit your application, including the cover letter.
To view all the benefits of working at Madrivo, click here.